Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WWW (6)- Travel

Since vacations are rapidly approaching, I thought I'd enlighten you (and myself) with a little bit of travel vocab. 

Korean:
Korean Pronunciation: p'yo
English Meaning: Ticket
In a sentence: (베트남) 뵤주세요
Pronunciation of sentence: (Beh tuh nam) p'yo chu se yo.
English meaning of sentence: A ticket to (Vietnam), please.

Korean: 여행해요
Korean Pronunciation: yaw haeng hae yo
English Meaning: To Travel (v.)
In a sentence: 나는 (베트남, 캅보디아, 말레이시아)를 여행중입니다
Pronunciation of sentence: na nuhn (beh tuh nam, kam bo di ah, mal leh i si a) rul yaw haeng im ni da
English meaning of sentence: I am traveling to (Cambodia, Vietnam, and Malaysia).

You guessed it... Brandon and I booked our tickets!  We're on our way to Malaysia, Cambodia, and Vietnam.  So far, our itinerary is looking like Kuala Lumpur, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City, and Hanoi for 17 days!  If you can't tell, we're getting pretty excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment