Friday, April 29, 2011

FFF (31)- 삼성전자 (Samsung Electronics)


While doing some research on Korean cell phones, I actually came across some really interesting information on Samsung Electronics (삼성전자), an electronics company based here in South Korea.  Multiple sources have noted that Samsung is the world’s largest electronics company (keep in mind that they don’t only make cell phones).

Other popular Samsung Electronics include televisions (including a 3D TV), computers (in fact my computer here at work is Samsung), digital cameras, DVD and Blue-ray players, and the list continues with much tinier things that I just can’t wrap my mind around.  Some things just never quite stick and with me, some of those things are most electronics.  Anyway, Samsung is really making its mark on the world, more so than I ever thought. 

It is number one in flat-panel TVs and memory chips and second in cell phones across the world.  And keep in mind, if your electronic doesn’t say 삼성on it, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have a little bit of 삼성 inside it.  Many non-Samsung products have Samsung memory chips inside them.  Fancy that.

Every one of us is probably toting around a little bit Samsung in our pockets and purses.  If not you’ve probably have tons scattered around your home.  And again if not, I say you hop on that bandwagon, as I’ve become a huge supporter of the number one electronics company in the world.
Samsung in Yong-go and  Hangeul.


No comments:

Post a Comment