Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WWW (15) Vietnamese

안녕 베트남 Ahn nyeong Bi etuh nam... In other words- Hello Vietnam!

With the biggest threat of fish sauce and a wealth of Asian squatters, I might as well tape these words to my forehead.

English:                                                                                                
I am allergic to fish.
I am allergic to finned fish.
Shellfish is okay.  I can eat shellfish.
No salmon, trout, anchovies.

Vietnamese:
Tôi bị dị ứng với
Tôi bị dị ứng với vây
Động vật có vỏ được rồi. Tôi có thể ăn đồ biển
Không có cá hồi, cá hồi, cá cơm

Some much needed prayers will probably be needed this week.  YIKES!

And some must knows:
Hello- hello (I find this kind of interesting... and maybe don't believe Google Translate)
Thank you- cảm ơn bạn
Yes- vâng
No- không có
Bathroom- phòng tắm

No comments:

Post a Comment